EMW, a small business located in Lititz, PA, was formed in 1977 as an electromechanical assembly operation specializing in printed circuit board production. Through the addition of key personnel and specialized production equipment the company has progressed into its range of capabilities and now represents a major systems supplier to all branches of the U.S. Department of Defense.
85% of the work under contract at EMW is with the U.S. Government.
Agencies presently served are:
* U.S. Army Armament Munitions and Chemical Command, Rock Island, IL
* Naval Air Engineering Center, Lakehurst, NJ
* Naval Ordinance Station, Louisville, KY
* Defense Electronic Supply Center, Dayton, OH
* Navy Ships Parts Control Center, Mechanicsburg, PA
* U.S. Army Communications - Electronic Command, Ft. Monmouth, NJ
* Naval Regional Contracting Center - Philadelphia, PA
* Avaition Supply Office, Philadelphia, PA
To date EMW has completed approximately 2,000 prime contracts with a 99% on time delivery rate coupled with a zero % product failure rate. EMW's proven track record has earned it nomination by the Naval Air Engineering Center for the Small Business Administration's "Regional Small Business Contractor of the Year" award in 1986 and 1988.
10 WEST SECOND AVE, LITITZ, PA 17543